Friday 7 May 2021

Learning Time/ And Code cracking

 This week I learnt so much but the one thing that I learnt was TIME! It was in Koka Rozie work shop where we learn about time and she would say do quarter past 9 or like half past 9 and if we got it right she would give us a thumbs up! and at first I struggled, but then we kept on doing it and I got better and better from each work shop we went to. I also learnt how to spell difficult words each day after morning tea we would go to a teachers class and learn. Koka B would give us a word for the day like OR or like anything else.


At the end of the session she would give as a sentence like I will give you a example with OR. In the morning we where in the gorge and then a storm came from the North . That's the sentence she would give us but each time it would be different. I learnt lots this week and this week was a blast! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous blog post Alivia! I love to hear about winning weeks like these - With the power of positive thinking; you'll be surprised what you can achieve.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about