Thursday 27 May 2021

Gymnastics festival

 Yesterday was the gym comp and I was so nervous that I felt  sick.
I arrived to school so nervous and I went straight in the hall. Charlotte's mum was taking all the A grades witch was 4 people! yeah I know 4 people! we had to get Charlotte's singlet then we went. We arrived at the gym and we were told we had to practice so we practiced and I had to do my front hand spring it was really hard.
First up we had box and sadly I did not make it over but everyone else did. It was beam time!! I was nervous for that, I was second and I did pretty well tbh. It was our floor routine and I was so nervous because I have been forgetting it. I was next! and I did it and I landed my front hand spring I was so happy! I didn't evan forget my routine! witch was lucky because I kept on forgetting it. 
My Mum came at the end and I was so sad she got me some chips and had to go. A while after It was rhythmic gym I wasn't in it but I was there mascot🤣. They did really well. I went back to school and I enjoyedd it! It was so fun! I hope we do gym at intermediate 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about