Thursday 13 June 2019

Profile

Kia ora my name is Alivia. I go to Wainui Beach School. I I have a Mum & Dad and four brothers. I have 1 dog called Duke and one Kitten and it's name is Little Jon. I am in year 4. I am a kiwi kid.

I enjoy doing art. I am really good at doing gymnastics. At school I need to work on doing more maths and concentrating on my work.

This year I am looking forward to playing Annihilation lots with my class and I'm looking forward to doing more writing on our computers like blog posts
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about