Monday 18 March 2019

Christchurch Shooting

Christchurch Shooting

On Friday the 15th of March in Christchurch, New Zealand, there was a shooting and it is very very sad for those people that passed away.  I am thinking of those poor people, they are very very special people who have lost their loved ones.  I am thinking of you.  In Christchurch there was a shooting and 50 people were killed.  Mothers and fathers have been killed and children as well.

He shot 40+ innocent people 
First of all he shouldn't have done it.  When I found out I cried because the families have been lost and I know it's not my family, but still families are  special  and they take you out everywhere.

This is one of New Zealand's first shootings and it is very sad.




7 comments:

  1. I like how you used paragraphs and your title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alivia
    I really like your incurrent & sad writing i am also very sad that some people died

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the for caring about the people who passed away

      Delete
  3. Bonjour Alivia,
    I like how you told us the date and explained what happened with lots of detail. It was really sad and disappointing the 51 people died. I love how you put your paragraphs in order and I can see you worked hard on this piece of writing. Do you know anyone who lives in Christchurch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Sophie and I go to Kaniere School near Hokitika it is very sad what happened to the people that lost there lives in the shooting.

    How do you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora, Alivia
    It is your big brother Rylan, I just wanted to give you some advice.
    Thank you for all the detail about the firearms in Christchurch. But where
    was the church where was it in Christchurch? And I like how you have added in extra detail. And your feelings about it and I agree that is so sad for all those families that have lost there lives, and the babies that don't have there parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora,
      Hi yes my brother is Rylan thanks for caring about those poor people

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about