Thursday 10 June 2021

This Week

 Wow! This week we have been all over the place! So I am going to tell you about our crazy week. On Monday It was queens birthday so we had a day off. On Tuesday we had both different teachers and we did this art and it looked so hard but we did it step by step and it was atchley I wouldn't say easy but it wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be. It was Picasso art It was soooo fun I loved it but the hard part came where we had to color and do these shapes and color them in it was very very hard but lucky I did and I was so happy! 

Wednesday:

Today was Wednesday and it was raining in the morning so we had to do P.E in the hall and it was really really fun we grouped up in a group of 4 I went with Amber,Dillyn,and Lola, plus me Alivia. Then after we came in class I did my s.p.a.g workshop it was good we did murder mystery it was very fun!

So that's our week so far! 


 


    

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alivia,It sounds like you are having a really fun time doing the dance.I really like your blog post because you have written about 3 day instead of one.From Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Alivia,
    I love your awesome blog post about the week. But maybe next time you could have a paragraph for each day in the week. something you should get stars for is telling us about tuesday. Thanks Kyla-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alivia, I like how you started with a hook it made me so exited to read more. Maybe next time add a little bit more detail to what PE we did in the hall. I have to agree with that PE was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alivia I liked how you used full stops and capital letters

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey aliva,
    it looks like you have been working hard on you blog.I was wondering if you can please add more because i love it and all but not that much writing thank you. Dillyn,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about