Wednesday 12 May 2021

Gym

 This week we have been in a group with Lola,Charlotte, and Charlotte, And Aria, and me. We got into A grade Witch is the best team and we can do lots of tricks and stuff. We have to train every morning because we are competing we have to make up our own routine I'm really nervous.  I learnt how to do a front hand spring and a back walk over. I taught myself how to do that. The most thing that I'm going to find tricky is the box but I manged to jump over the box, It was so funny because Lola did it but she kept on falling over we all laughed. She was fine though sometimes she tricks us and its funny. 

I like A grade its not to easy but its not hard. 


I'm so excited for comp I cant wait Im really nervous to. I hope I do good! 

 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Alivia,
    you're blog´s so good! I look forward to see how well you do in the comp as well!!
    I wish you lots of luck. Maybe next time you could explain the comp a little bit more. Still, well done with your blog, and getting into A-Grade!! You deserve it.

    Charlotte.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alivia,I like how you added the names of people in your group. I wish you could add a little bit more detail. I know how you feel, I do agree it is quite nerve racking when you're about to do a comp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about