Thursday 4 June 2020

❤School is back💕👌

On the 18 of may school was back. I had 4 weeks in lockdown with my family wow! I finally got to see my teachers and friends. I was so happy to be back at school.  

My favorite part of coming back to school was seeing my friends and doing just dance. Just dance has made me fit and gets my heart pumped up. When I came back to school on monday I felt nervous and excited at the same time because it has been a long time gone from school and without seeing any of my friends. 

What I liked about lockdown was that I got to spend more time with my family and my pets. On hangouts I got to see my best friend Lola everyday. The thing in lockdown I liked doing was staying in my pjs while working during the day.

In lockdown I liked how I got to play with my siblings more and pets. Every Saturday our family would have a special day and go have a walk and play heaps of board games and have a movie. And that's my lockdown story.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alivia, I love your writing on back to school.It is very interesting and makes a lot of sense. thank you fro being my friend.

    Your background on your blog reminds me of being in Opotiki under the sunset at the beach.

    I just was wondering for your seeking help poster on your blog i was just wondering what it said because you can't really see it very well but that is ok. Maby next time you can make it more clear to read.

    Awesome work Alivia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alivia, Millie here I like how you had family fun days. Maybe you could work on having 5 sentence in each paragraph. And no emojis. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alivia it sounds like you had a fun time in lockdown.It reminds me of all the things I did in lockdown. Maybe you could add a capital letter to Monday and add somethings about what's new at school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welldone Alivia I like the way how you added full stops and capitill letters.
    It reminds me of when we come back from meeting our new teachers at the end of the year. It makes so much sense. I really like your blog post about coming back to school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about