Monday 8 June 2020

Just Dance

Ring ring ring the bell went me and Lola raced to the hall and down quietly
for the teacher to come to the hall. Koka Terri arrived at the hall and told us
that it was a group of four so me, Lola, Tillie, and Naia got in a group and we
quickly got in our positions and started to dance and follow the people.


Once I start dancing I feel like I'm doing good as a dancer.
The second dance we do is handsclap which is a group of three so me,
Lola, and Naia. I was the girl in the middle and Lola and Naia were beside me.


My favorite just dance is Timber because I love the moves and a very cool song.
Every time I do it with Lola, at the end the girl jumps on the pandas back and gets
ready to run, so me and Lola take turns as being the girl.


Just dance is really cool because you get to change around every time to other
groups and do different songs. Just dance has taught me to be a better dancer
and get quicker at changing groups faster.


qh2j22qh2j22

qh2j22qh2j22qh2j22qh2j22

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alivia it sounds like you had a fun time doing Just Dance. It reminds me of when I do Just Dance. Maybe you could add a capital letter to the title to the dance hand clap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about