Monday 29 June 2020

Just dance costumes

This week is the end of the term so we diced to have some fun with the class room with the whole of MLH I'm so excited. We are going to be doing dance carters and  the buddy i'm going with is Naia one of my B.F.F. I'm really excited to perform it. Me and Naia just need a little more practice we have got all of the costumes ready our song is called Timber and i'm really excited to do it. 


I chose Timber because it is my favorite one and I love it sooo much. I am going to be the girl and Naia is going to be doing the panda. On Thursday we are going to be doing we get to choose Wednesday or Thursday, We didn't choose Wednesday because Naia has got Drama. I am just so excited to do it on thursday.


Here are some dances on Timber if you don't know what it is. 
Timber | Just Dance Wikia | FandomTimber | Just Dance Wikia | FandomJust dance GIF - Find on GIFERTimber | Just Dance Wikia | Fandom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about