Thursday 27 February 2020

About my first time swimming

On Wednesday the hole of Moana Hub went to the swimming sports.
At first all of us went on the bus. And I sat with Naia and everyone was singing baby songs  it was so annoying. They were singing the wheels on the bus go round and round and yeah. Then after that we arrived I was so nervous. And first was freestyle and I was up.  I did  a push off and I was coming third but then my goggles got water in them so I had to stop and touch  the ground and if  you toch the ground your disqualified so I did and I was upset.


After the backstroke went I didn't do it but then after that it was breaststroke so I dived and I came first but. It didn't count because I was paddling my feet and I was upset so I probably didn't make it. But even though I didn't win or make it in I still have a fun first time.


And then we went back on the bus and then we went back to school and it was lunch time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about