Thursday 12 August 2021

Olympic Booklet

This past 2 weeks we have been working on olympic booklet which means we have pages of tasks to do about the olympics. We have to pick a NZ athlete so I chose Ella Williams I have done her for most of my stuff won time I even got a photo with her. We had to do when she was born in and her biography and yeah. and we had a page of where we had to name the olympic mascots there names are sometiy and miratoura  and we had to draw our own mascot its really cool. 

On the other page there is question for example, when were the olympics last hold in japan? I did 1994 Im pretty sure that's write. This was won of my fav pages when we had to design a picture and profile like a insta thing and I did a palm tree its really cool. 

There is lots more things I can describe to you. Olympic booklet is so fun!      

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alivia,I really like how you added so much detail you basically talked about every single page of the booklet. One of my favorite pages was the insta one to. I agree the olympic booklet is so fun Well done. From Lila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about