Thursday 16 September 2021

Cross Country🏃

 Koka Sue blowed the whistle everyone ran as fast as they could. I ran with Millie,Amber,and Dillyn. I said woah! watch out Amber and she fell over and she got right back up. And we started laughing because it was funny because Amber hardly cries at all. We were kinda coming last so I said I think I might do well because its my last year so I need to make the most of it. I sped up and lucky I wasn't coming last, And we where coming uphill and I hate uphill.  Everyone was cheering on for people Te Atawhai aspecaly was cheering everyone on and she was keeping me positive.


It was our second lap and Rori and Jackson and I think Cory already bet me so that put more stress on me. I was nearly done my lap! Cornelia was in front of me before the finish line and I just past her and I'm not really sure witch place I came. But I was so proud of myself. Who came 1st over all was Charlotte she is amazing at  lots of stuff great job Charlotte!  I enjoyed Cross Country.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about