Wednesday 4 August 2021

Quick Write (pt 1) (NOT REAL)

The cat was looking out the window, while it was raining and I was on the couch eating lollies with baggy clothes on and then next minute "Knock Knock Knock" I looked out the window and there was a packedge for Alivia I called out my Mums name she came down and said ''what is it Alivia?'' I said ''There is a package for Alivia'' ''I don't know who is from do you mum?'' mum said ''no I don't sorry'' ''I'm heading out for a little while your going to sta here with Luke DON'T OPEN THE PACKAGE UNTIL I GET HOME.'' ''Ok bye mum!.'' I went and sat down on the couch and I kept hearing noises in the box I got a little bit creeped out but I carried on watching tv but than I got up and I unboxed it because it was so temping to. I opened it up and don don donnnn............


And guess what I saw...... A PUPPY I screamed I felt so bad for it so I got some dog food for it. I realized It was a girl puppy german shepherd german shepherds are my are my favourite type of dogs I decided to call her Daisy my mum walked in while I was feeding it she was in shock!. I was so scared she said whats that I said Daisy My puppy! are you sure you want that PLEASE MUM PLEASe hmmm All right  than ill go bye some dog food are you sure you have to look after and pick up its poo I said yes Its my dream dog !.

1 comment:

  1. hey alivia,
    awww so cute i love when you opened the box and there was a dog inside and how you said it´s a german shepherd so you´r describing what kind of dog it is. you never said if it was a boy or girl im hoping its a girl, Well by the looks of the name which is called Daisy its probably a girl, And i love the name Daisy even suits a german shepherd. You where getting food so you can look after her and make sure you really pick up the poo and pee. By Dillyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about