Wednesday 12 August 2020

👌Pj day💕

 This week we are doing Pj day+ we get pie a donut for lunch so excited. I am one of the person who ordered pie and donut. I get up and I realised I didn't have to get dressed when it was time go to school I went biking with my best friend Naia when we go to school we had to put a donation we had to put our bikes and bags away and there were so many people wearing pjs it was really cool, some people were wearing like pandas cheetahs like so many different things people were also wearing a dressing gown some people were matching it was really cool. The bell rang and everyone had to go to there class we also had to mark our name in. Geass what our teacher was wearing a MONSTER onesie it was really awesome there were also some people wearing nothing just there normal clothes. 


It was nearly time for morning tea and we weren't so sure if we were going to have our pie and donut at morning tea I was so excited for pie and donuts our teacher said we might get it at lunch because were going last it was a rainy day so we could not play it was also nice to were our pjs on a cold rainy day. When to teacher went to the staff room me and my friend went out to eat then we came back into class and Rori the boy in room 2 came in and there were PIE & DONUTS our teacher came back in and she was calling the names who ordered one and then my name got called quite a lot of our class go it.I went outside to eat, I ate the donut first and it was quite creamy I ate most of it then I put it back in the bag I ate my pie and it was YUM! it wasn't to hot or cold it was just right I game some of my bff my donut because she did not get one. After my pie & donut was good I just felt a little bit to sick after but it was worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about