Tuesday 25 August 2020

🎉My birthday party

On Sunday the 16 of August it was my birthday party. I wake up I realise it's my party day my real birthday was on Saturday 15 of August. I get up and I go for a morning rollaskate I come back in my house and  guess  what my parents were awake and they were making croissants I ate them and they were sooo good. It was about 9:00 and I went out roller skating again. After roller skating I went out for ages it was about 12:00 so I raced off to my house and my brothers and stuff where getting ready we jumped in the car and got the cake then we went to the gym club that's where I had my birthday party we arrived there at 12:15  and we go to play on the equipment there was so much to play on. I kept on doing flips and stuff it was so fun. It was 12:30 and  Kayla and Te-Atawhai arrived. We went over to the beam and we were doing tricks.

After a while people started arriving and they bring presents when everyone arrived we turned the music on and we played our song list for my party there were some good songs. We were all playing with different stuff.Me and Lola went the bars and we were trying to skip to to the high bar and it was scary at first and then it was getting fun. It was my turn to do it and then I did it and it was so so so much fun and then I jumped back down and it was  Lolas turn and then she did it and it was so fun! We were also doing flips onto the foam pit it as so cool it was finally time for cake and we raced up stairs and we had some party food like pizza and lollies. It was finally time for cake and the did the candles and I blew it out then after cake it was time for Presents and all of the presents were amazing! I asked what the time was and it was 2:00 and I said we should make the most of it.


We raced down stairs and we saw that this lady made a obstacle course for us and it was like racing I had to face Te-Atawhai and we raced and I bet her. After a couple of turns we did this game and we were all running and trying to get the ball of my brothers and it was so fun we were playing and for a little to.  It was sad because people parents were arriving so they had to go. We were also packing up to. It was probably the best birthday ever!

Here are some photos










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about