Thursday 6 August 2020

Netball

I wake up yay it's  time for Netball I get ready In my gear. I had to go to my brothers soccer game before
went to netball training and game.
After my brothers soccer game I went to go to netball when we arrived I went looking for my team and they were doing warm-ups so I joined in after warm-ups we were ready for our game and I went in Attack BOOM!! the whistle went I was open and she passed the ball to Tillie dam I said they got the ball they have really tall people they shot in the goal they got a point I said well done to the girl who shot the goal.
The whistle went again she passed the ball to me I passed the ball to Tillie then she past to me and then when we go close to the goal I passed back to Tillie she is tall so I knew she would get it. 


A little while after it was half time and I went off for that match and I was cheering my team. The score was 10 8 and we were winny both of our teams were really good. The whistle went for half time again I swapped Attack again. We started off this round, The score was 12 11 we were 1 point away from them, The whistle went Rio passed the ball to me and I passed the ball to Tillie and then they got the ball and they scored a point it was nearly the end of the game and we were winning. The whistle kept on going and going "finally" Its the end of the game and the big buzzer went.


Sadly we did not win but we did really well so did the other team. We came and huddled around and our coach said "well done everyone you did great now go line up and give high fives to the team so we did" we kept on saying GG witch means good game we went and game our bibs to the coach and Tillie go player of the day and we all did so well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about