Monday 23 September 2019

My Term

I really enjoyed Marae- Te Poho Rawiri. My favorite activities  was with Koka Sophie, I really liked doing the cups and Koka Sophie  I learnt the Cup Song It was really hard and challenging. My fave out of all was probably getting our beds ready because me and heaps of my friends were laughing and hanging out and drawing  nd having heaps of fun.  We were doing diaries but when we were sleeping it was kinda hard to sleep because heaps and heaps of people were making loud noises. For dinner we had nachos and they were really really really yum and after dinner we had ice blocks and they were really yum too, like sooo yummy. After dinner we did some performances and they were really fun after that we went and got dressed and brushed our teeth.


The next day start in the morning it was 6:36 that I woke  up and then my friends woke me up and everyone was awake and we had do get dressed and had to go out for a morning run  and we got free time after that then we went for breakfast and  we had spaghetti and  baked beans and we did some more activities and it was fun and then we went on the bus and went back to school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about